Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Disappearing Act

I'm such a goofball - sorry to be gone like that.  Everything kind of got out of control last week and it's barely (and I mean barely) gotten under control this week.  Phew, so here's what's happened.

  1. I got an emergency root canal on Tuesday.  First one, Papa Fox took off, and uninsured. UGH.
  2. Family moved down to Hawaii Tuesday evening.  Long story about that.
  3. Had to get a temporary crown put on Wednesday and said family had to babysit. Guilty.
  4. Thursday was an unexpected dental visit (3 IN A ROW!) and Papa Fox took off.
  5. Then there was a surprise car repair on Friday from the family who borrowed it.
  6.  We had a laundry list of things to do on Saturday, many of which didn't get done.
  7. Grocery shopping on Sunday and just all around a recuperating kind of day.
  8. Lunch with my BFF and her daughter on Monday while getting her bridesmaid dress pressed.
  9. Regal Summer Movie (The Lorax) this morning, just us, Baby Fox and Lady Fox.
So one more time now: PHEW! Just reading the list makes me need to catch my breath.  And mind you, this isn't even over yet.  We're just a few days out from the wedding, I still need to get my permanent crown put onto my tooth, and the newly-moved-to-Hawaii family doesn't even have their cars yet.  Add on the upcoming Independence Day weekend followed by Papa Fox's "boys weekend" (in place of his bachelor party) and then ALLLLLLL the family (no kidding) comes into town next week for the wedding.

Holy guacamole this is going to be chaotic...

No comments:

Post a Comment