Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Adventures in Toddlerhood: Bishop Museum


Oh, the joys of childhood!  It has literally been years, maybe even more than a decade, since I went to the Bishop Museum in Honolulu, HI and so much has changed.  However, the things that haven't changed, are that it's tons of fun for kids of all ages and the planetarium is still totally awesome.

If ever you get the chance, I think their new science building is the favorite of those little toddlers you see above.  I've been lucky enough to have the chance to watch my gorgeous little niece for the next few weeks at my house with my son and they're a handful, but so amazing.  Today, we'll be going back to the Bishop Museum since Papa Fox purchased a family pass to the museum and we'll be having a play date with my bff and her 6 year old daughter.

Seriously, even we had fun at the museum as adults.  If you get a chance, there's an 11a showing at the planetarium that's for small children and we took two 2 year old children to watch it and it went off without a hitch.  It's a bit boring for adults (we almost fell asleep), but "In My Backyard" is a fun take on astronomy for the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment