Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Up and Running




It's looking like I've got everything up and running. Although I may not have anything valuable on my social networking sites (yet!), everything is all setup and ready to go. Phew, adjusting from Wordpress to Blogger is a little different. Luckily, it wasn't too difficult.

Even though I set up the blog today, Baby Fox and I were able to get some fun time at the park and some pool time to boot! Although we had some good fun, playing with neighbors dogs and kicking the ball around, it's a little bit of a bummer that I didn't tackle the house today. Why the house, you may ask, well, since we just moved out of one family members house and into another family members home, there's a little rearranging and finagling required. Fret not, it will get done!

Anyways, Papa Fox has a whole bunch of finals this week, so it's probably best to focus our efforts in one concentration for the moment. Hopefully we'll be able to start a healthier meal plan, maybe get on a exercise routine, and get the house into tip top shape once the week comes to an end. Only time will tell, but stick around and see what gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment