Thursday, June 20, 2013

Doggy Grooming



I was asked by my mother yesterday to bathe and groom our dog, Dooney.  So above you see his before picture.  Not really anything terrible since my mom groomed him maybe two weeks ago.  Today was an eventful day for us, though, so this is the only thing I really had a chance to sit down and give my stamp of achievement.  Aside from running to Walmart, having breakfast with Baby Fox at Zippy's, and picking up our tickets for tonights 3D showing of "World War Z", it was a day of mostly errands.


Above you see Dooney's after picture.  I know, what's the big deal?  Nothing really, I just think my dog is friggin adorable and you should be able to enjoy his sweet face just like I do every day.  To be time conscious, before we left for breakfast, I bathed him and threw in a load of laundry.  When Dooney gets a bath, we turn off all fans and allow the house to be warmer than usual so that he's not shivering freezing waiting to dry, so it's better for us that we were gone during that time.  We were able to come home, toss in a second load of laundry, tear up some construction paper into scraps for color play later, and get Baby Fox down for his nap.  While he napped, I groomed my pup!  Oh, and blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment